Today Match Prediction-Sydney Sixers Women vs Brisbane Heat Women-WBBL T20 26th Match 2019-Who Will Win

Today Match Prediction-Sydney Sixers Women vs Brisbane Heat Women-WBBL T20 26th Match 2019-Who Will Win. We are providing you 100 % sure & accurate today cricket match prediction tips by raja babu. And also who will win today match SSW vs BHW ball by ball. WBBL toss prediction pitch report and weather report. Live score with ball by ball updates dream11. Cricket toss prediction free, venue report free.

Full Details of Today Match Prediction

The world is prepared to witness one more massive battle of T20 cricket. The twenty-sixth Match match of girls massive Bash League 2019 is scheduled to play between state capital Sixers girls and state capital Heat Women on Sat, ninth Movember 2019 at North state capital Oval, Sydney. we tend to are posting safe, accurate, and secure nowadays match prediction for all matches of Imperial capacity unit free.

Both teams, state capital Sixers girls and state capital Heat girls are the finalists from last year’s WBBL and that they are aiming to meet one another for the second time this season. within the initial meetup, state capital Heat girls were won by ninety-two runs. state capital Sixers girls had vied a complete of 5 matches to date with four wins and one loss. they’re holding the third position on the points table.

Sydney Sixers girls won the foremost recently vie match against Melbourne Stars girls by a huge margin of forty-five runs wherever they won the toss and determined to bat initially. The manner, however, the roster of state capital Sixers girls performed in this match was simply outstanding. They scored 199 runs in their frame of twenty overs while not losing any wicket. Alyssa Healy scored 106 runs and also the skipper, Ellyse Perry scored eighty-seven runs.
The performance of state capital Heat girls had not been abundant spectacular during this season of Women’s massive Bash League. they’d vie a complete of six matches with 3 wins and also the same losses. they’re holding the fourth position on the points table. They won their previous match against Adelaide Strikers girls with a margin of 9 wickets wherever they lost the toss and were asked to field initially.

The bowling unit of state capital Heat girls had a mean performance in their previous match. They were charged for 141 runs in their frame of twenty overs. Georgia Prestwidge picked 3 wickets in her four overs bowled out against twenty-nine runs. Sammy-Jo Johnson got 2 whereas birth defect Kerr and Delissa Kimmince got one wicket every. Their roster additionally had an outstanding performance. They pursued the target of 142 runs in seventeen.1 overs. letter Mooney remained not out when evaluation seventy-seven runs.

Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction

According to our match prediction by raja babuSydney Sixers Women team is the most favorite to win this match. There are too many factors that make this team be a favorite team to win this match.

  • The performance of Sydney Sixers Women is well in all previous matches
  • The batting order is the main role for  Sydney Sixers Women and also an excellent performing
  • Bowling line of Sydney Sixers Women is too good and stronger than other and is in excellent form

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams

Sydney Sixers girls had performed well in their previous matches. they’d won four out of 5 matches vie up to now, therefore the winning possibilities of these days match for Sydney Sixers girls are accumulated. The equation of winning possibilities of each groups for today’s match is mentioned as underneath.

Sydney Sixers Women have a 53% chance to win this match Brisbane Heat Women has 47% chances to win this match

Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction

The toss can assume a significant job in the choice of this match. As per our hurl expectation, the group who will win the hurl may choose to bat first in this today match toss prediction.

Pitch Report and Conditions

The twenty sixth Match of Women’s massive Bash League 2019 are going to be contend at North Sydney Oval, Sydney. The pitch here at this sports stadium has one thing in it for each batsmen and bowlers. it’s generally a touch slow and low however terribly flat. The pace bowlers have little to figure with and it’s the slower bowlers that may be the larger threat.

Weather Report for This Match

The climate estimate in Napier on a coordinate day is nice. There are not any odds of pelter and that we could have a full match to look at.

Today Match Prediction-Sydney Sixers Women vs Brisbane Heat Women-WBBL T20 26th Match 2019-Who Will Win

Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match

Check out the Dream11 lineup for the 2nd Women’s Big Bash League match to be played between Sydney Sixers Women vs Brisbane Heat Women.

SSW vs BHW DREAM11 LINEUP

WICKETKEEPER:
B Mooney
A Healy
BATSMEN:
M Hinkley
M Green
M Darke
ALL-ROUNDERS:
J Jonassen (VC)
E Perry (c)
BOWLERS:
S Aley
M Kapp
L Smith
D Kimmince

Full Match Info

Date: Saturday, 9th November 2019
Time: 04:00 AM GMT / 03:00 PM LOCAL

Venue Details, Facts, and History

Stadium: North Sydney Oval
Location: Sydney, Australia
Opened: 1894
Capacity: 20,000
Ends: Fig Tree End, Scoreboard End
Time Zone: UTC +11:00
Home to: New South Wales, North Sydney
Other Sports: it is home to Rugby League (North Sydney Bears), Rugby Union (Northern Suburbs, Sydney Fleet), Soccer (Northern Spirit 1998-2004)
Floodlights: Yes

Sydney Sixers Women Squad

Alyssa Healy (wk), Ellyse Perry (c), Marizanne Kapp, Dane van Niekerk, Sarah Aley, Ashleigh Gardner, Lauren Smith, Erin Burns, Stella Campbell, Hayley Silver-holmes, Maddy Darke, Lauren Cheatle, Jodie Hicks, Alisha Bates, Emma Hughes.

Brisbane Heat Women Squad

Jess Jonassen, Delissa Kimmince, Beth Mooney (wk), Maddy Green, Grace Harris, Amelia Kerr, Kirby Short (c), Sammy-Jo Johnson, Mikayla Hinkley, Laura Harris, Georgia Prestwidge, Haidee Birkett, Charli Knott, Lilly Mills, Courtney Grace Sippel.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *