Today match prediction New Zealand vs India this is 2nd T20 match. We are providing you 100 % accurate today cricket match prediction tips and tricks by our expert’s team members. Who will win today match NZL vs IND? 2nd T20? Get Live cricket score with ball by ball full update. Get also today Cricket toss prediction free.
Today Match Prediction – New Zealand vs India – 2nd T20 Match -Who Will Win Today
Today Match Prediction Full Detail
This is the 2nd T20 match of India tour to New Zealand is scheduled to play on Friday, 8th February 2019 at Eden Park, Auckland. We are providing 1005 accurate, perfect and secure today match prediction for all the hot matches between India VS New Zealand.
India faced a huge defeat against New Zealand after winning the ODI series with a big margin of 4/1, in the first T20 match. New Zealand scored a big total score of 219 runs while batting first. Tim Seifert performed outstandingly who scored 84 runs on just 43 balls with the bat.
Indian team could not chase the target and could not get over the line were all out on just 139 runs. Just MS Dhoni, the former captain who make the high scores from Indian team side only 39 runs.
Indian team is already ranked on the 2nd position according to ICC T20 ranking report because Indian team has good performance in T20 cricket series. On the other side, But New Zealand performance in T20 cricket series is down and on the sixth position in T20 ranking by ICC. Now, New Zealand team is playing in home conditions, You know there is a big part of power hitting of T20 equation.
Today Match Prediction Favorite Team?
According to our expert’s prediction, the Indian team is the most favorite team to win this match. There are some facts and figures and some most important reasons why India is a favorite and win this match check below:
Indian teams have very strong batting lineups
Indian team on 2nd position and New Zealand team on 6th position in T20 ranking by ICC
New Zealand has more power in its ranks by playing at home
Some chance is making some changes and makes a balance from the Indian team
Having a world class bowling power New Zealand have much power
Today Match Winning Chances for the Both Sides
India team have good batting line and their players can play in every situation and also have a talented team player, so that’s why the winning chances for the Indian team are increased. You can check below the equation of winning chances for both teams of today match prediction is below.
the Indian team has 53% chances to win the match But the New Zealand team have 47% chances to win the match
Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction
The toss prediction in today match prediction is an important thing of all matches of India VS New Zealand. In the toss between the team who will win the toss may choose to field first.
Pitch Report and Conditions Eden Park, Auckland
This match is playing at Eden Park, Auckland stadium in New Zealand. This pitch is for high scores check below the report for this pitch playing match.
Home Team: Auckland Capacity: 41,000 End names: Broadcasting End, Terraces End
Total Match Played: 16Batting First Won: 8Batting Second Won: 6Tie: 2Avg. Score in 1st bat: 172Highest Score: New Zealand 243/6Lowest Score: New Zealand 107/10
Total Match Played: 3Batting First Won: 1Batting Second Won: 2
Avg. Score in 1st bat: 159
Highest Score: Auckland 174/7Lowest Score: Central Districts 145/6
Weather Report for This Match
The weather report for Eden Park, Reimers Avenue, Kingsland, Auckland, New Zealand on match day is mostly sunny.
Eden Park, Reimers Avenue, Kingsland, Auckland, New Zealand
Who Will Win New Zealand vs India 2nd T20 Toss-NZL
Who Will Win New Zealand vs India 2nd T20 Match-IND
Full Match Info
Date: Friday, 8th January 2019
Time: 06:00 AM GMT / 07:00 PM LOCAL
Venue Details, Facts, and History Eden Park, Auckland
Stadium: Eden Park
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Known as: Eden Park
Ends: Broadcasting End, Terraces End
Time Zone: UTC +13:00
Home to: Auckland
Other Sports: it is home to Rugby
Curator: Mark Perham
Venue Scoring Pattern in ODIs Eden Park, Auckland
Matches won batting first
Matches won bowling first
Average 1st Inns scores
Average 2nd Inns scores
Highest total recorded
245/5 (18.5 Ov) by AUS vs NZ
Lowest total recorded
107/10 (14.5 Ov) by NZ vs RSA
Highest score chased
245/5 (18.5 Ov) by AUS vs NZ
Lowest score defended
165/7 (20 Ov) by RSA vs NZ
New Zealand ODI Squad
Kane Williamson(c), Doug Bracewell, Colin de Grandhomme, Lockie Ferguson, Scott Kuggeleijn, Colin Munro, Daryl Mitchell, Mitchell Santner, Tim Seifert, Ish Sodhi, Tim Southee, Ross Taylor, Blair Tickner, James Neesham.