Today Match Prediction-Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi-PSL T20 2020-2nd Match-Who Will Win Today Match Prediction

Today Match Prediction-Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi-PSL T20 2020-2nd Match-Who Will Win Today Match Prediction. Cricstone provides you cricket match prediction 100 sure also tips and tricks by Raja BabuWho will win the toss today match KKS vs PSZ? Pakistan Super League 2020 (PSL toss prediction). You can get Live score with ball by ball update. Cricket toss prediction free. only on Cricstone.com absolutely free.

Full Details of Today Match Prediction

The cricket fans are ready around the world to witness yet another 2nd match of HBL PSL T20 2020. This is the 2nd big battle of Pakistan Super League PSL 2020 play between Karachi Kings and Peshawar Zalmi on Friday, 21st February 2020 at National Stadium, Karachi Pakistan.  Cricstone providing accurate, cricket match prediction 100 sure and secure today match prediction for all matches of PSL 2020 absolutely free.

today match prediction

Today Match Prediction-Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi-PSL T20 2020-2nd Match-Who Will Win Today Match Prediction

Karachi Kings Previews

Karachi Kings had no longer gained any title of Pakistan Super League so far. They had a mean performance in the previous season of the Pakistan Super League. And gained 5 out of ten matches played on the league degree and have been situated on the fourth function on the points desk after the cease of league level matches. Karachi were beaten by way of Islamabad United inside the eliminator in shape with the aid of the margin of 4 wickets.

Karachi Kings team control had made some changes in their very last squad for this season of Pakistan Super League. They had picked the exceptional players from all around the cricketing countries. Imad Wasim may be main the Kings in this season of PSL. Karachi Kings have a sturdy batting order in their squad. Awais Zia, Babar Azam, Sharjeel Khan, and Alex Hales will be leading the batting order of the Kings. Mohammad Rizwan and Chadwick Walton are the wicket-keeper batsmen for Karachi Kings.

Karachi Kings had received the offerings of some quality all-rounders of the world. Cameron Delport, Iftikhar Ahmed, Imad Wasim, and Umaid Asif are their key all-rounders. The bowling unit of Karachi Kings additionally looks robust at least on papers. Ali Khan, Umer Khan, Aamer Yamin, Arshad Iqbal, Chris Jordan, Usama Mir, Mitchell McClenaghan, and Mohammad Amir may be leading the bowling unit of the Kings.

Peshawar Zalmi Previews

Peshawar Zalmi had received the name of Pakistan Super League one time and it happed back in 2017. Their performance in the previous season of PSL was awesome till the league stage. They were the runner up crew of the previous season of PSL T20. Zalmi played a total of ten fits at the league stage with seven wins and 3 losses. They had been leading the points desk after the stop of league level matches. They were beaten by means of Quetta Gladiators in the qualifier fit however they beat Islamabad United in the eliminator healthy and made their manner to the very last. Peshawar Zalmi have been beaten via Quetta Gladiators in the final healthy through the margin of 8 wickets.

Like all other groups of PSL, Peshawar Zalmi additionally had made some key adjustments in their squad for this season of Pakistan Super League. They additionally had got the offerings of the nice and professional T20 gamers from everywhere in the world. Daren Sammy may be leading the Zalmi just like the preceding sessions. Adil Amin, Haider Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, and Liam Livingstone might be main the batting order of Peshawar Zalmi. Kamran Akmal and Tom Banton are the part of Zalmi squad as wicket-keeper batsmen.

Peshawar Zalmi has some excellent all-rounder in their squad from everywhere in the cricketing countries. Umar Amin, Shoaib Malik, Liam Dawson, Lewis Gregory, and Carlos Brathwaite are the all-rounders in Zalmi’s squad. The bowling unit of Peshawar Zalmi looks average on papers. Hassan Ali, Rahat Ali, Aamir Ali, Wahab Riaz, Mohammad Mohsin, and Mohammad Aamir Khan are the gamers who will be looking after the bowling unit of Zalmi.

Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi Heat To Heat Matches

Karachi Kings had confronted Peshawar Zalmi in ten fits where they received simply two and Peshawar Zalmi gained eight suits.

Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction

According to our cricket Match prediction, Peshawar Zalmi is the fave group to win this healthy. There are many factors that make Peshawar Zalmi a favorite group to win this in shape.

  • Peshawar Zalmi had a decent file while gambling in opposition to Kings
  • Peshawar Zalmi have a sturdy batting order compared to the Karachi Kings
  • The players like Shoaib Malik, Lian Livingstone, and Carlos Brathwaite are the power of the Zalmi
  • The bowling unit of Karachi Kings is sturdy as a minimum on papers
  • Karachi have a robust batting order within the side
  • Both teams have a robust batting order within the side as a minimum on papers

Winning Chances of Today Match for the Both Teams

Karachi Kings have a first rate batting order and bowling unit. The gamers like Babar Azam, Alex Hales, Chris Jordan, and Mohammad Amir are their key strengths, so the winning probabilities of today in shape for Karachi Kings had been increased. The equation of winning probabilities of both groups for today’s healthy is noted as under.

Karachi Kings have a 51% chance to win this match Peshawar Zalmi has 49% chances to win this match

Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction

The toss will play an important role inside the selection of all fits of the Pakistan Super League. That can be a day fit and there can be no threat of due. According to our toss prediction, the team who will win the toss may select to discipline first.

Pitch Report and Conditions

The 2nd Match of Pakistan Super League season 2020 is scheduled to be held at National Stadium, Karachi. The pitch here at this venue is right for batting. It has a few bounces and the batsmen will revel in their shots. A score of close to about 180 ought to be as par.

Weather Report for Today Match

The climate forecast in Karachi is predicting a few clouds round on fit day but the climate forecast does no longer are expecting rain. We ought to be able to have a full uninterrupted healthy.

Who Will Win Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi, 2nd Match PSL T20 2020

Who Will Win Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi 2nd Match PSL T20 2020 Toss-PSZ

Who Will Win Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi 2nd Match PSL T20 2020 Match-KKS

Who Will Win Today PSL T20 Match?

  • PSZ (80%, 4 Votes)
  • KKS (20%, 1 Votes)

Total Voters: 5

Loading ... Loading ...

Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match

Dream11 Prediction for Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi, 2d Match. After checking today’s player’s availability, the Dream eleven Team for this healthy of Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi is stated under.

KKS vs PSZ DREAM11 LINEUP

WICKETKEEPER:
T Banton (VC)
C Walton
BATSMEN:
I Ahmed
B Azam (c)
A Hales
ALL-ROUNDERS:
S Malik
L Dawson
BOWLERS:
U Mir
R Ali
M Amir
C Jordan

Full Match Info

Date: Friday, 21st February 2020
Time: 10:00 AMGMT / 03:00 PM LOCAL

Venue Details, Facts, and History

Stadium: National Stadium
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Capacity: 34228
Ends: Pavilion End, University End
Time Zone: UTC +05:00
Home to: Pakistan, Karachi Kings
Floodlights: Yes

Venue Scoring Pattern in T20s

Total matches: 4
Matches won batting first: 3
Matches won bowling first: 1
Average 1st Inns scores: 191
Average 2nd Inns scores: 109
Highest total recorded: 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest total recorded: 60/10 (13.4 Ov) by WI vs PAK
Highest score chased: 154/2 (16.5 Ov) by PAK vs WI
Lowest score defended: 205/3 (20 Ov) by PAK vs WI

Karachi Kings Squad

Mohammad Amir, Chadwick Walton, Chris Jordan, Alex Hales, Mitchell McClenaghan, Awais Zia, Babar Azam, Umaid Asif, Sharjeel Khan, Mohammad Rizwan (wk), Cameron Delport, Imad Wasim (c), Aamer Yamin, Iftikhar Ahmed, Usama Mir, Ali Khan, Umer Khan, Arshad Iqbal.

Peshawar Zalmi Squad

Shoaib Malik, Kamran Akmal (wk), Daren Sammy (c), Wahab Riaz, Umar Amin, Liam Dawson, Lewis Gregory, Carlos Brathwaite, Rahat Ali, Imam-ul-Haq, Liam Livingstone, Hasan Ali, Mohammad Mohsin, Tom Banton, Adil Amin, Haider Ali, Aamir Ali, Mohammad Amir Khan.

 

 

 

Summary
Today Match Prediction-Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi-PSL T20 2020-2nd Match-Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
Article Name
Today Match Prediction-Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi-PSL T20 2020-2nd Match-Who Will Win Today Match Prediction
Description
Today Match Prediction-Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi-PSL T20 2020-2nd Match-Who Will Win Today Match Prediction. Cricstone provides you cricket match prediction 100 sure also tips and tricks by Raja Babu. Who will win the toss today match KKS vs PSZ?
Author
Publisher Name
Today Match Prediction
Publisher Logo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *