Today Match Prediction-Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz-MSL 2019 T20-1st Match-Who Will Win

Today Match Prediction-Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz-MSL 2019 T20-1st Match-Who Will Win.  Mzansi Super League T20 2019. We are providing you 100 % sure and accurate today cricket match prediction tips and tricks by raja babu. Who will win today match JZS vs CTB T20 2019. Cricket toss prediction free.

Full Details of Today Match Prediction

The world is prepared to witness one more huge skirmish of T20 cricket. The first Match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is Scheduled to play between Jozi Stars and Cape Town Blitz on Friday, eighth November 2019 at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg. We are giving sheltered, secure and precise today match prediction and who will win today for all matches of MSL free.

Jozi Stars are the guarding heroes of the Mzansi Super League. Their presentation was exceptional in the past period of MSL. They won six out of ten matches played at the class arrange and were holding the second position on the focuses table after the finish of group stage matches. Their eliminator coordinate against Paarl Rocks was surrendered without a ball being bowled because of downpour and they fixed their place in the last. They beat Cape Town Blitz in the last with a gigantic edge of eight wickets.

Jozi Stars had rolled out certain improvements in their squad for this period of MSL. Chris Gayle is once again into the side with Rassie van der Dussen, Reeza Hendricks, and Temba Bavuma who will deal with the batting request of the side. Delano Potgieter, Shoaib Malik, Daniel Christian, Duanne Olivier, and Lizaad Williams are the piece of the side as all-rounders while Ryan Rickelton and Sinethemba Qeshile are a piece of the group as wicket-manager batsmen. Kagiso Rabada, Simon Harmer, Aaron Phangiso, Nono Pongolo, Ethan Bosch, and Dane Paterson will deal with the bowling branch of Jozi Stars.

Cape Town Blitz is the next in line group of the past period of the Mzansi Super League. They won six out of eight matches played at the group arrange and were driving the focuses table toward the finish of the alliance organize. They were beaten by Jozi Stars by the edge of eight wickets in the stupendous last of the past season.

Cape Town Blitz had gained the administrations of some best players of the T20 cricket the world over. Liam Livingstone, Asif Ali, Janneman Malan, and Marques Ackerman are the key player of the side. George Linde, Sisanda Magala, Vernon Philander, and Mohammad Nawaz are the piece of the group as all-rounders. Quinton de Kock and David Bedingham are a piece of the group as wicket-guardian batsmen while Dale Steyn, Wahab Riaz, Khwezi Gumede, Anrich Nortje, Gregory Mahlokwana, and Aviwe Mgijima will deal with the bowling unit of the side.

Favorite Team in Today Match Prediction

According to our match predictionCape Town Blitz is the most favorite team for us to win this match. There are too many factors of this team that make Cape Town Blitz a most favorite team to win this T20 2019 match. Some of the main reasons are mentioned below.

  • Cape Town Blitz team has a very strong batting order against another team
  • The bowling of Cape Town Blitz team’s is too much stronger than Jozi Stars
  • Cape Town Blitz team now a good combination of the batting order and bowling unit against Jozi Stars

Winning Chances of Today Match For the Both Sides

Jozi Stars has not too bad records while playing against Cape Town Blitz yet when we take a gander at the squad, the Cape Town Blitz is quite experienced and solid in any event on papers, so the triumphant odds of Cape Town Blitz for now match have been expanded. The condition of winning odds of the two groups for the present match is referenced as under.

Cape Town Blitz have a 51% chance to win this match Jozi Stars has 49% chances to win this match

Toss Prediction in Today Match Prediction

The toss will assume a significant job in the choice of this match. As per our hurl expectation, the group who will win the hurl may decide to bat first.

Pitch Report and Conditions

The first match of Mzansi Super League 2019 is planned to be held at New Wanderers Stadium, Johannesburg. We are expecting a superb batting surface with some decent pace and convey. Batsmen will make the most of their batting on this pitch.

Who Will Win Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz 1st Match MSL T20 2019

Climate gauge of a dry day in Johannesburg with no way of downpour has been anticipated and we ought to appreciate a full match with no interferences.

Who Will Win Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz 1st Match MSL T20 2019 Toss-JZS

Dream 11 Predictions for Today’s Match

Dream11 Prediction for Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz. After checking the latest player’s availability, the Dream 11 Team for this match of Australia and Pakistan is mentioned under.

JZS vs CTB DREAM11 LINEUP

Will be posted shortly

Full Match Info

Date: Friday, 8th November 2019
Time: 03:30 PM GMT / 05:30 PM LOCAL

Venue Details, Facts, and History

Stadium: New Wanderers Stadium
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Capacity: 30000
Known as: New Wanderers Stadium
Time Zone: UTC +02:00
Home to: Transvaal
Floodlights: Yes

Cape Town Blitz Squad

Dale Steyn, Vernon Philander, Wahab Riaz, Moeen Ali, Mohammad Nawaz, Quinton de Kock (wk), Asif Ali, Aviwe Mgijima, Liam Livingstone, Sisanda Magala, George Linde, Anrich Nortje, Marques Ackerman, Gregory Mahlokwana, Janneman Malan, David Bedingham (wk), Khwezi Gumede.

Jozi Stars Squad

Shoaib Malik, Chris Gayle, Daniel Christian, Aaron Phangiso, Lizaad Williams, Temba Bavuma, Reeza Hendricks, Simon Harmer, Rassie van der Dussen, Kagiso Rabada, Dane Paterson, Duanne Olivier, Nono Pongolo, Ryan Rickelton (wk), Ethan Bosch, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Delano Potgieter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *